Eco-Friendly Manufactured Voice/Data Cabling System
EZ-Cabling® is a safe, reliable and cost-effective turnkey voice/data zone cabling solution.
From patch panel to workstation, pre-terminated connections provide cost savings during installation and maintenance. Moves, adds and changes are all plug-in type connections.
- Manufactured and verified to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568 standards in a clean, controlled environment - not on the job site
- Certified and guaranteed to meet Cat 5e, Cat 6 or Cat 6A performance standards
- Vendor-neutral utilizing standards-based components
- Reduces interference from sources of EMI
- Steel fire barrier - Melting point >1300°C (2500°F)
- Manufactured with non-combusitble steel armour, low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) cable and assemblies
- Mechanical protection from excessive bend radius and crush
- Turnkey plug-and-play design eliminates abandoned cable in air handling spaces
- Competitively priced versus pipe and cable and plenum (CMP/FT-6) cable installations
- Plug-and-play benefits include convenient maintenance resulting in faster moves/adds/changes and reduced downtime
- A sustainable building cabling solution that is reusable and relocatable
"The preterminated horizontal cabling solution features an Ultralx flexible steel armor, which, in addition to EMI and mechanical protection, offers a noncombustible fire barrier. The fire barrier prevents the cable from being a dangerous fuel and/or toxic gasses source in the event of a fire."
|"For a consolidation point system that offers so much flexibility, not to mention mechanical protection of our cabling, EZ-Cabling provides an efficient, reliable and cost-effective cabling solution"
-Robert Larabie, Principal Electrical, Zenix Consulting Engineers. (Div. of Genivar)
|"EZ-Cabling is designed to handle churn in today's fast paced environments cheaper, faster and safer than traditional point to point cabling"
-David Tait, P.Eng, President LD Tool and Die